lab 1. BRIEF DESCRIPTION Organizational chart (organizational chart)
information pre-acceptance control loop functionality ERIS Express and the commercial version of ARIS are shown for comparison in Figure 2.
Fig. 2. Functionality ERIS Express and the commercial version of ARIS
During the performance of tasks you have to learn to build an organization chart of the enterprise by means of ARIS Express, master construction process chain diagrams and event driven to describe the process of issuing permits for a single visit to the company and modernization of the process the introduction of the enterprise system elec-tron document.
open the application ARIS Express and click the organizational dia-grams tab by clicking on the icon organizational chart. This will open a window, fig-zhennoe in Figure 4. The two parts can be distinguished in the window. In the upper part is connected to the commonplace to-toolbar Windows applications, and the scope of the organizational default chart is divided into four areas,
- Area of viewing and editing PMI,
- Field of the organizational chart,
- Field, in which displays thumbnails of available objects for on-structure model,
The area in which the fragments are placed available onnyh organization chart created earlier
If you are building a chart area is selected by default, you feel inadequate, it can be increased by reducing the size of the window to display the attributes of characters and fragments, or completely close them by going to the tab view (view), and removing the check mark next to options attributes, Symbols, Fragments.
to set the model attribute in the toolbar, select the option For-mat / Representation (Format / Presentation) and in the open vshemsya box, enter the name of the projection-ta and its description (as shown in Figure 5). Headset, font color and size can be selected if the inscriptions set in the window click the right mouse button and in the window that opens, select a bookmark Format / Character (Format / headset). You can also customize the look of lines (tab Connections ), which will connect the model grid settings objects (tab Grid -nets). The grid is used to align objects on the chart. When the non-necessity grid display can be turned off.
1. Click the mouse on the panel Symbol icon Organizational Unit (organization onnaya unit) and while pressing Ctr arrange future objects Enterprise Division, Secretariat Division, shop, security Department about the same of order-kyo, as shown in Figure 1. the arrangement of objects, and the size of the icons can be will be changed to
any stage of the construction of the diagram, and therefore to place objects can be pro-arbitrarily enough.
2. according to figure 1, specify the name of all objects. For these purposes vyde-Lite another object. In the attributes of the object will be those attributes that are available for editing. In the Name field (Name), enter the name of another object. Here you can enter the other attributes of the object,
- Description – description,
- Autor – the author. Chart can edit a variety of users Therefore th is important to know who said this or that object at the chart,
- Link A link to another document or chart ARIS Express. You can, for example, measures drawing scheme of the business process or organizational charts to provide a link to a chart that details the specific function BP or organizational chart. You can also, if necessary, to give a detailed description of the PSU-function or organizational unit, for example, in the fi le Word, save it, and set a reference to the document in the Link box. The document can be accessed from the window object attributes.
- Fields Address, Telephone, E-mail are clear and need no explanation.
3. Connect the line inserted objects. To do this, select the mouse in the Sym-bols window (Symbols) the Connections icon (Links), press the CTR and while pressing CTR key click in the box of each of the connected objects (see. Fig. 6).
Figure . 6. The organizational units
The same can be done using the concept of context-sensitive modeling. ARIS Express shows with special icons hot-spots, which characters can be used to connect to a data object, and even the possible creation and combination of many objects. When you select an object with the mouse at the bottom there is a small panel with the symbols of objects. Which can be used on a given Mr. simulation step (see. Fig. 7). When the mouse enters the field in each of the objects
panel hot-spots there is an additional inscription to decipher the meaning of the object panel hot-spots. In Figure 7, the mouse pointer was pointed at the last object panel hot-spots (the icon, similar to the quotes ) and there was a tooltip explaining the meaning of the peak-togrammy (add on characters diagram used in models of another type).
to connect an object to another object, you can select the connection icon on the hot-spots panel and connect the desired objects (if you want to connect one object with no-how many objects should keep the CTR key).
4. Add to the organization chart objects that define the role in soot-sponding with figure 3.
5. Add to the organizational chart of a rectangle with rounded edges, and set its properties (color , 3-d-effects). Addition of the command Insert / Rounded Rectangle (Insert / Rounded Rectangle). Add in the right-sided polygon object that allows you to enter any text command Insert / Free-Form Text (Insert / Text Free-form) to enter multi-line text, you should give over-the length and height of the text field. To set these properties need to select the text, right-click, select Properties has a team (Options) and in the dialog box to make the necessary settings (see. Fig. 8).